Dogging in Bedfordshire Outdoor Sex Spots
Dogging has long been associated with the Bedfordshire region, even though in the past it may not have been
referred to in the same was as it is today. How many times when you were younger did you slip off to the Dunstable downs for a bit of privacy with a then girlfriend or boyfriend? If you've always lived in Bedfordshire then the
likelihood is you have at some point!
Meet Doggin Swingers For Car Park Sex in Beds
But it's now easier to have sex outdoors with complete strangers or those that you have met online on a dogging contacts site like this one. Simply join the site, place and advert or a post in the forum and wait for a response, it won't take long and you could soon be having dogging sex with someone you've only just met. Check out the list of dogging locations we've uncovered in Bedfordshire below.
Barton le Clay
- Up the A6 past Barton, turn left at Pub. Go up the road for two miles, and then follow a track on left for one mile. Often flashing and swapping on Friday and Saturday nights (late night).
- RAF Chicksands, off the A600 Bedford to Shefford road. Approaching from Bedford, take the right turn to what was RAF Chicksands. About two hundred and fifty yards on the left is a car-park which has a number of pull-ins. There is also a nearby wood.
- Priory Country Park. Find Barkers Lane at the park entrance. Turn in and follow the road down, and just before you get to the circle car park there's a turning to the left which will take you into a car park hidden from the centre.
- Clophill Layby towards Bedford on the A6 - very good dogging action at times.
- Off Potton Road down to Furzenhall Road, carry on going until you reach fields on the left and right. Follow this for a while until you see a turning on the right and you're there. A nice quiet spot best after 11:00pm.
- Very close to J13 of the M1 on the A421 travelling in the direction of Bedford from the Motorway. On entering the site drive up the service road and keep going past the entrance to the site proper. At the end of the service road is a path leading straight on. Take this, and on the left are fields, and on the right are woods. This site is very good and still going strong!
- Grafham Water near Buckden, just off the A1 is an excellent site. The east car-park is the best as the west car-park is mostly gays (the west has toilets, the east is near a model farm). Highly recommended and secluded, especially after dark and has a lot of young swingers visiting it we've noticed.
Also, this reservoir has a number of car-parks and picnic areas around it, accessed on the B661 west of the A1 from Buckden roundabout. These areas are also sometimes used by doggers.
- Follow signs for "The Plough" Pub and then follow signs for the national park just outside Dunstable, Astrige. A very long road with a number of car parks on the left. This is an out of site National Park area which gets busier after dark.
- Dunstable Downs car-park between Dunstable and Studham is very good in the early evenings. One of the best known Bedfordshire Dogging locations available.
- At the end of Finway Road, off Dallow Road, in an industrial site - action most weekends.
Good dogging action at Sharpenhoe Clappers near Streatley, Luton. Turn off A6 towards Streatley, at the end of the road opposite the Chequers Pub turn right and then at T junction turn right again. Go past some houses on the left and about half a mile further on there is a small car park with two entrances. Good dogging action on Friday and Saturday nights from 9.00pm onwards.
- East of Sandy on the B1042 Road to Potton. Turn left (north) into a narrow road past Deepdale Water Gardens, which leads into woods adjacent to the entrance to Sandy Heath TV mast. Beyond here the track continues as a bridle-way through to the Sandy to Everton road. The bridle-way section at the north end is often used for discreet daytime meetings.
- Between Bedford and Milton Keynes. Go west on B5130 at Woburn Sands double mini-roundabout, towards Woburn for about half a mile. Turn right into woods (red sign for Woburn Golf Club). Main car-park (locked at night) is some way on the right. Further on (a long way) past the Golf Club and radio mast on left, there is a small car-park on the right, going down the hill into Bow Brickhill.
Register Your Dogging Sex Advert Today!
If you're ready to start messaging other dogging couples from the Bedfordshire area then simply click here to join now and make contact today!